Sunday 21 November 2010

cats cradle might have hit upon something

On my last outing Istarted exploring the idea about resistance in popular culture,this was meant to be some kind of introduction to my quest into the alternative arts movements which flourished during the 60s,70s,80s, in London and other parts of England. But this morning whilst going out on one of my wanderings in the gloom of London watching the Themes flowing past and listening to the seagulls I realised that I had opened up a can of worms for myself.The history of resistance is not a simple this,that or the other,it is essence concerned with a shifting tide of movements which over spilled into a sort of historical fog.
There is a difference between demos and resistance so before I start on the history of alternative rebellions I will put something up tomorrow re resistance.
Sorry about the delay in all this folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment