Friday 24 December 2010

christmas

Its that time of year ans soon it will be over!!!then I can focus on what I want to focus on.
I really do dislike this period of the year.Its that same old gripe about what the hell is going on in our heads and why do Keep hearing the same chat that I heard last year,and why are we all like lemmings jumping over the cliff in order to escape the nightmare of our the oncoming nightmare...looks like Iv answered my own question.
Was Christmas ever any different? Maybe.
But the amount of neurotic rubbish being poured out of the TV as never been worse.We certainly know how to enjoy ourselves at Christmas.Somehow the news on TV,represents one large shopping update,which informs me that people are shopping in Birmingham but not in Preston.Somehow I entered a strange world of shopping malls where men in long overcoats and red scarves speak about the volume of shoppers shopping at the last moment.Its still snowing way up in Scotland. and don't go out unless you have to.
The Kingdom is going pear shaped and the thieving scum who have turned us all into depressed loons are having a moan about having to tell us,the people who saved their skin,how much money they are making at our expanse.Whilst our gutless Government tells us to grin and bear it.I'm under the bed cloths for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment